Upcoming Webinars: I’m pleased to announce a collaboration with both Ohio’s OCALI Project and Michigan’s MITS Project. Many of OH’s and MI’s webinars/online trainings will be shared/open to Indiana educators, though many will have limited spaces available. Likewise, appropriate Indiana online trainings will be shared with OH and MI educators, with priority certainly given to IN educators. The first one from OH is coming up soon!
-Sept 8, 2011. 3-4pm EST. “Best AT Tools 2011” Register Here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/731819122
-See The Full Listing Here: http://www.patinsproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=40
- SMARTBoards for SLPs: I had a question last week from an SLP who specifically wanted to know about things she could do on her SMARTBoard.
- Proloquo2Go 1.6: To Be Released Soon! … with improvements for hearing impairments, autism, or fine motor difficulties: http://www.proloquo2go.com/
- Youth Transition Toolkit: http://www.tknlyouth.org/index.html
- Math Tech for Blind/LowVision Learners: http://www.tsbvi.edu/technology-math
- 7 Communication APPS: http://blog.friendshipcircle.org/2011/02/07/7-assistive-communication-apps-in-the-ipad-app-store/
- 11 Social Skills APPS: http://blog.friendshipcircle.org/2011/02/23/11-social-skills-life-skills-apps-in-ipad-app-store/
Digital Video and The Web… changing people’s lives:
Remember to Check Out the NEW PATINS WEBSITE!
“The effectiveness of a group is not determined by any individual’s intelligence in the group,
but by how the group communicates… by how often the individuals communicate with one another.” -David Brooks