Two Important Announcements This Week!
- 3rd Round of Targeted Technical Assistance (TTA) on AIM Grants: Applications Open Until Sept. 28, 2012
Apply Here: www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTA3FALL2012
- PATINS State Conference Registration is OPEN:
Register Here: www.surveymonkey.com/s/StateConf2012
Targeted Technical Assistant Grant Opportunity (TTA)
- The PATINS Project – Indiana Center for Accessible Materials (ICAM) will provide Targeted Technical Assistance (TTA) to Five New Indiana Local Educational Agencies (LEAs) this Fall.
- The purpose of the TTA is to work closely with LEAs to assist with developing, improving and/or sustaining an effective, efficient system for the provision of specialized formats of print-based instructional materials to students with disabilities.
- The details of TTA for each LEA will be defined in a TTA Agreement collaboratively developed and agreed upon by the ICAM and assigned PATINS staff and a LEA AIM Coordinating Committee (to be assembled by the LEA).
- TTA will be provided to LEAs free of charge but no additional funds will be provided to participating LEAs.
- LEAs interested in receiving TTA from the PATINS Project should COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION BY September 28,2012.
- This is the third round of five LEAs identified to begin working on an efficient district-wide system for the implementation of Quality Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM).
- All LEAs are welcome to apply and the selection of LEAs will be based on the information included in the application.
- If you have questions: Daniel McNulty, PATINS/ICAM Director: email@example.com or 317-387-4153
- APPLY HERE: www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTA3FALL2012 BY SEPT. 28!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the 2012 PATINS State Conference!
November 8-9, Historic Crown Plaza, Downtown Indianapolis, IN
Two GREAT Keynote Speakers and 2 Full Days of sessions from national presenters and local experts including hands-on computer labs, long sessions, short sessions and even a DRM-Cornerchat for all you DRMs with questions, ideas, concerns! Over 40 Different presentations to choose from!
Registration Cost is just $75/day to cover your meals, which include breakfast & lunch on both days in addition to refreshments/beverages. Spots will be limited. REGISTER HERE: www.surveymonkey.com/s/StateConf2012
Keep in mind that PATINS TV Live Episodes started again on August 7th and the latest one took place on Tuesday of this week all on AAC. Check out past episode recordings here: www.patinsproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89&Itemid=41 and tune into the same link on the first and third Tuesdays of each month to watch them live! Jeff loves the pressure when he knows you’re watching us live! :)