- Sept. 13, 2012, 8:30am – 3:00pm
- At CIESC in Indianapolis
- NO COST
- Registration opens to public TODAY. Space is limited to first 75 participants
- Flyer Here: Apple Seminar Sept 13 2012 Flyer
- Register Here: http://edseminars.apple.com/series/3k1nW-bbxap
ICAM VI Teacher Audio Interviews: If you’ve not yet heard any of the audio interviews that Martha and the ICAM staff are doing with outstanding teachers of the visually impaired, check these out!
- also check out the new ICAM Blog that Martha is doing weekly:
- ICAM Blog: http://icam.edublogs.org
iPad Document Camera: A pretty cool stand that will turn your iPad into a Document Camera. Could be quite useful in some classrooms, where the teacher is walking around with an iPad anyway, to make things larger for increased accessibility to examples, demonstrations, etc. www.ipaddocumentcamera.com
Whitley County Autism Walk: Sunday Oct. 7, 2:00pm. 1 mile, $10, Includes Walk T-Shirt!
6-Week Long UDL Course from ISTE: http://www.iste.org/store/product.aspx?ID=2490&utm_source=Store%2BEmail&utm_medium=Store%2BEmail&utm_content=Feature%2BAd%2B(UDL%2BCourse)&utm_campaign=Store%2BEmail%2B(UDL%2BCourse)%2B8.9.12
10 Alternatives To Powerpoint: www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/08/10-excellent-alternatives-to-powerpoint.html
Two More Events to keep an eye on!
- Nov. 8-9 PATINS State Conference Returns! Save The Date. Watch here and on the PATINS Website for Registration info very soon! AND, we’re still wanting a few more teachers, therapists, admin, IT staff, who are working toward accessibility and are willing to share! The Call For Proposals will absolutely close 1 week from today on Aug. 17 2012. Get your Proposal in NOW, by clicking this link: www.surveymonkey.com/s/PATINSStateConf2012CFP
- End of Sept/Beg. of Oct. Parent Webinar nights with ISTE presenters that PATINS will be co-sponsoring with INSOURCE. Watch for more information on this next week and start thinking about parents that you think could benefit. There will be 2 locations; one in Indianapolis and one in South Bend. Space will be limited to 20 parents at each site.